TERMS FOR SALE
- Prices are agreed on by the seller and Calgary Bicycle Service and are fixed.
- Bikes sold on consignment will be in good working order prior to consignment.
- Any labor and parts needed to bring the bicycle into good working order must be purchased before the bicycle is consigned
- All consignment bikes must be brought in by the owner with proof of ownership. There are absolutely no third party sales. We take bike theft seriously and following this rule is not optional.
- We reserve the right to refuse any consignment bike at our discretion
- We reserve the right to terminate a consignment agreement at any time – this usually only happens if the bike sits on the floor unsold for too long
- 35% Commission on bicycles valued less than $400.
- 30% Commission on bicycles valued between $401 and $1000.
- 25% Commission on bicycles valued above $1000.